Canon PIXMA iP100 Printer Driver (Windows 64-bit) 2.17b
Canon Inc. - 11 MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.17b
Size : 11 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
- This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
Canon PIXMA iP100
Canon PIXMA iP100 Wireless Mobile Printer With Airprint
PIXMA iP100 is a Professional Wireless Mobile Printer to be able to do business almost anywhere. The compact Canon iP100 Mobile printer is sturdy and provides exceptional printing quality.
The iP100 gives users the ability to print beautiful frameless color photos from cars or even on the beach. With patented print head technology and a 5-color ink system, the iP100 lets you create spectacular images with a maximum color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi.
Speaking of speed? Enjoy 4″ x 6″ borderless photo print quality only takes about 50 seconds. Even these products offer the IrDA compatibility and the optional Bluetooth BU-30 interface, so you can easily print wirelessly from your PC, PDA or camera phone.
While the optional Canon car adapter and rechargeable battery kit. Give you strength while you’re on the go. Plus, the Auto Image Fix feature improves the image for the best exposure, color, brightness, and contrast.
This printer itself has increased color resolution with print speed faster than previous models while offering some accessories that make it easy to do business in the office or outside the office.
The PIXMA iP100 Mobile Printer is lightweight and easy to install on limited space or portable desk, making it the perfect laptop companion for business or personal travel.
PIXMA iP100 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.