Canon PIXMA MX340 Scanner Driver (Mac) 16.1.1a
Canon Inc. - 15.15 MB (Freeware)
Version : 16.1.1a
Size : 15.15 MB
Date Added : August 25,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.11
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon PIXMA MX340 color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MX340
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
PIXMA MX340 is a Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer offers the incredible flexibility you need for increased business productivity in your home or small office.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the Canon MX340 lets you print or scan wirelessly from anywhere in your home. The built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder provides you with fast copying or scanning of originals so you can do other things while your printer is working.
Enjoy standard security features such as password protected PDFs, it makes you feel safe to create and distribute your most confidential files. While Super G3’s high-speed Fax also ensures your efficient communication and thanks to Double Gamut Processing Technology, your copy will preserve the original integrity. This versatile Wireless Office All-In-One also prints photo-quality photo labs.
Speaking of photos, take full advantage of amazing Canon printing and Wi-Fi technology and print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone and iPod touch devices. Enjoy computer-assisted printing capabilities via PictBridge and optional Bluetooth when you set your amount on the LCD Full Dot Matrix.
Easy-WebPrint EX also lets you print what you want from the web, whenever you want. So surf the web, create your layout, combine text and images and print the page as you like.
PIXMA MX340 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [OS X v10.11]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- [OS X v10.11]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS X v10.8, v10.9, v10.10, v10.11]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
– While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
– Select [Open].
– “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.