Canon PIXMA MX340 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.56
Canon Inc. - 22.37 MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.56
Size : 22.37 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MX340
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
PIXMA MX340 is a Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer offers the incredible flexibility you need for increased business productivity in your home or small office.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the Canon MX340 lets you print or scan wirelessly from anywhere in your home. The built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder provides you with fast copying or scanning of originals so you can do other things while your printer is working.
Enjoy standard security features such as password protected PDFs, it makes you feel safe to create and distribute your most confidential files. While Super G3’s high-speed Fax also ensures your efficient communication and thanks to Double Gamut Processing Technology, your copy will preserve the original integrity. This versatile Wireless Office All-In-One also prints photo-quality photo labs.
Speaking of photos, take full advantage of amazing Canon printing and Wi-Fi technology and print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone and iPod touch devices. Enjoy computer-assisted printing capabilities via PictBridge and optional Bluetooth when you set your amount on the LCD Full Dot Matrix.
Easy-WebPrint EX also lets you print what you want from the web, whenever you want. So surf the web, create your layout, combine text and images and print the page as you like.
PIXMA MX340 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- IJ Preview can be used only when performing the installation using the installer.
- The more the image size gets larger, the more it takes to start printing.
e.g.) PC environment: Pen.4 3GHz PC Print data size: 100MB
After spooling, it takes approx. 40 seconds to start printing.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when The current printer driver is already installed, The XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for The XPS printer drivers.
– At The same time as The uninstaller of The printer driver is executed, The XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.