Canon PIXMA MP620 Scanner Driver (Mac) 14.11.4a
Canon Inc. - 12.45 MB (Freeware)
Version : 14.11.4a
Size : 12.45 MB
Date Added : August 25,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.9
Canon PIXMA MP620
Canon PIXMA MP620 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MP620 is a Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Photo Printer that will change all the rules about where and how you can print.
You are free to choose to print wirelessly or from anywhere in the house via WiFi. If you want to print without a computer? Alternatively, networking it through an Ethernet cable and printing from a wired computer in another room is fine.
Print your photos directly from the memory card, preview and enhance your images on a 2.5-inch LCD screen. Or, print from a compatible digital camera or camera phone or even a Bluetooth device via the optional Bluetooth BU-30 interface.
You’ll love The result, the MP620 All-In-One produces a durable 4″ x 6″ photo with a spectacular 9600 x 2400 dpi color resolution in about 41 seconds, and its new 5-color ink system ensures vivid color and life.
bold and black letters The copies of documents will also be more faithful to your original documents, and your scanned results will produce incredible 2400 x 4800 dpi colors.
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.