Canon PIXMA MP620 Mini Master Setup (Windows 64-bit) 1.05
Canon Inc. - 40.13 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.05
Size : 40.13 MB
Date Added : October 16,2013
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MP620
Canon PIXMA MP620 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MP620 is a Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Photo Printer that will change all the rules about where and how you can print.
You are free to choose to print wirelessly or from anywhere in the house via WiFi. If you want to print without a computer? Alternatively, networking it through an Ethernet cable and printing from a wired computer in another room is fine.
Print your photos directly from the memory card, preview and enhance your images on a 2.5-inch LCD screen. Or, print from a compatible digital camera or camera phone or even a Bluetooth device via the optional Bluetooth BU-30 interface.
You’ll love The result, the MP620 All-In-One produces a durable 4″ x 6″ photo with a spectacular 9600 x 2400 dpi color resolution in about 41 seconds, and its new 5-color ink system ensures vivid color and life.
bold and black letters The copies of documents will also be more faithful to your original documents, and your scanned results will produce incredible 2400 x 4800 dpi colors.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.