Canon PIXMA MP560 Scanner Driver (Mac) 15.5.2a
Canon Inc. - 13.19 MB (Freeware)
Version : 15.5.2a
Size : 13.19 MB
Date Added : August 25,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.11
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MP560
Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MP560 is a compact and high-performance Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer with built-in Wireless and Auto Duplex Printing.
The Canon MP560 All-In-One Printer lets you quickly print anywhere from anywhere around your home wirelessly with exceptional 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution thanks to the minimum 1pl color ink droplets and the individual five ink tank system.
So now you can print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ or sharp and clean documents with exceptional quality.
The MP560 All-In-One also perfectly blends performance and comfort so you can enjoy the built-in two-sided printing to save paper and help the environment so you can be efficient at all times.
The Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically adjusts and helps you improve photos and can preview images before you print on the built-in LCD 2.0″. Plus, enjoy quick access and select your preferred function with Easy-Scroll Wheel.
Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology also allows your copy to retain original integrity. While Auto Scan Mode will automatically recognize the unique type, that you scan and save with the most suitable settings.
To add flexibility, the MP560 also has the option of printing photos without a computer via a compatible memory card, USB Flash Memory Drives, PictBridge and an optional Bluetooth device.
PIXMA MP560 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [OS X v10.11]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- [OS X v10.11]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS X v10.8, v10.9, v10.10, v10.11]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
– While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
– Select [Open].
– “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.