Canon PIXMA MP560 MP Driver (Windows) 1.06
Canon Inc. - 25.63 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.06
Size : 25.63 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MP560
Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MP560 is a compact and high-performance Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer with built-in Wireless and Auto Duplex Printing.
The Canon MP560 All-In-One Printer lets you quickly print anywhere from anywhere around your home wirelessly with exceptional 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution thanks to the minimum 1pl color ink droplets and the individual five ink tank system.
So now you can print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ or sharp and clean documents with exceptional quality.
The MP560 All-In-One also perfectly blends performance and comfort so you can enjoy the built-in two-sided printing to save paper and help the environment so you can be efficient at all times.
The Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically adjusts and helps you improve photos and can preview images before you print on the built-in LCD 2.0″. Plus, enjoy quick access and select your preferred function with Easy-Scroll Wheel.
Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology also allows your copy to retain original integrity. While Auto Scan Mode will automatically recognize the unique type, that you scan and save with the most suitable settings.
To add flexibility, the MP560 also has the option of printing photos without a computer via a compatible memory card, USB Flash Memory Drives, PictBridge and an optional Bluetooth device.
PIXMA MP560 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly.
In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
IJ Network Tool:
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup:New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.