Canon PIXMA MX410 Scanner Driver (Mac) 17.7.1b
Canon Inc. - 13.82 MB (Freeware)
Version : 17.7.1b
Size : 13.82 MB
Date Added : August 25,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.11/macOS 10.12
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MX410
Canon PIXMA MX410 Wireless Office Inkjet All-In-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Scanner
PIXMA MX410 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer that offers high quality, ease of use and exceptional flexibility making it a great addition to your home or small office.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the Canon MX410 wireless enables you to quickly print and scan from any room in your home while the built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder allows you to quickly, scan and send faxes or your originals.
Also, Super G3 High-speed Fax also ensures efficient communication and thanks to Dual Color gamut processing technology; all your copies will keep the original integrity. You can even take advantage of security features such as password protected PDF files so you can feel secure when creating and distributing the most confidential data though.
Although you can enjoy unlimited prints, the photo lab quality will be printed up to 8.5″ x 11″ size; now your photo printing options are extended to Full HD video.
Make the most of Canon Wi-Fi printing technology and print your photos straight from compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices.
Enjoy also the ability to print without a computer via PictBridge and optional Bluetooth and set your number on the LCD Full Dot Matrix.
Plus, if you want to create and customize your web layout, Easy-WebPrint EX software lets you print what you want from the web whenever you want!
PIXMA MX410 FEATURES & BENEFITS
|SPEED & QUALITY||EASE OF USE||CONNECTIVITY|
- [OS v10.11, 10.12]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- [OS v10.11, 10.12]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS v10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
– While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
– Select [Open].
– “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
- (When using the multiple number of the Canon Inkjet MFPs in the same network environment)
Scanning through a network may not be performed.
– Install the latest scanner driver for the machine you are using again.
– Perform the network setup using the following:
MX360 series, MX410 series, MX420 series, MX880series: IJ Network Scanner Selector EX
Models other than the above: IJ Network Scanner Selector
Some models you see here may not be available in your region.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- Installation problem has been fixed.