Canon PIXMA MX410 MP Driver (Windows) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 31.21 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 31.21 MB
Date Added : February 05,2016
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MX410
Canon PIXMA MX410 Wireless Office Inkjet All-In-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Scanner
PIXMA MX410 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer that offers high quality, ease of use and exceptional flexibility making it a great addition to your home or small office.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the Canon MX410 wireless enables you to quickly print and scan from any room in your home while the built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder allows you to quickly, scan and send faxes or your originals.
Also, Super G3 High-speed Fax also ensures efficient communication and thanks to Dual Color gamut processing technology; all your copies will keep the original integrity. You can even take advantage of security features such as password protected PDF files so you can feel secure when creating and distributing the most confidential data though.
Although you can enjoy unlimited prints, the photo lab quality will be printed up to 8.5″ x 11″ size; now your photo printing options are extended to Full HD video.
Make the most of Canon Wi-Fi printing technology and print your photos straight from compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices.
Enjoy also the ability to print without a computer via PictBridge and optional Bluetooth and set your number on the LCD Full Dot Matrix.
Plus, if you want to create and customize your web layout, Easy-WebPrint EX software lets you print what you want from the web whenever you want!
PIXMA MX410 FEATURES & BENEFITS
|SPEED & QUALITY||EASE OF USE||CONNECTIVITY|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
IJ LAN Driver and TOOL:
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not compete.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the installation after restarting the computer.
- Download / Installation Procedures
Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.