Canon PIXMA MP495 MP Driver (Windows) 1.03
Canon Inc. - 26.76 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.03
Size : 26.76 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MP495
Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MP495 is a Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer with a compact and stylish design and many innovative features that bring high-quality performance, ease of use and exceptional comfort in a single printer.
You can easily print photos via Wi-Fi from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices. Now you can enjoy photo printing from your HD movies with this amazing technology called Full HD Movie Print.
Full HD Movie Print allows you to change HD movie clips captured with Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot compatible cameras into beautiful prints!
Canon MP495 Wireless features a maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with the patented Hybrid Ink System Canon. So, you will have black pigment ink for sharp text and dye ink for beautiful photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ all with exceptional quality.
Auto Scan Mode will automatically recognize the original type you are scanning, then scanned and saved with the appropriate settings.
The Canon Easy-WebPrint EX software also lets you snap, collect, and merge multiple web pages into your layout and even add texts to your liking.
PIXMA MX410 FEATURES & BENEFITS
|SPEED & QUALITY||EASE OF USE||CONNECTIVITY|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
IJ Network Tool:
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not complete.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the installation after restarting the computer.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.