Canon PIXMA MG3620 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.00
Canon Inc. - 36.55 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.00
Size : 36.55 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG3620
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Copier and Scanner
PIXMA MG3620 is a Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer that offers exceptional comfort and simplicity for all your home printing needs.
Canon MG3620 Wireless is capable of printing and scanning virtually from anywhere around the house with its wireless capabilities. And you’ll save time and money with great features like automatic duplex printing and Mobile Device Printing.
The PIXMA MG3620 is designed to comfort you in many ways to print wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT App, you will quickly print and scan photos and documents directly from your mobile device so that it does not require driver installation on the machine.
Also enjoy printing directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with AirPrint, and from Android devices with Mopria and Google Cloud Print.
Thanks to the maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and the ability to print borderless photos up to 8.5″x11.” MG3620 allows images and documents are amazingly sharp and clear.
Also, the MG3620 also uses XL ink cartridges that let you print more photos and documents while no need to replace cartridges too often.
PIXMA MG3620 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.