Canon PIXMA MX870 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.56
Canon Inc. - 22.66 MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.56
Size : 22.66 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
Canon PIXMA MX870
Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office Inkjet All-in-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
PIXMA MX870 is a Wireless Office Inkjet All-in-One Printer that offers the ultimate wireless printing solution to your home or small office.
The Canon MX870 Wireless lets you print from virtually any room in your home with a superb 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution with as little as 1pl ink droplets and five individual ink tank tanks.
Built-in 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder allows you to quickly copy or scan your originals so that you can perform other tasks while the printer is working.
Built-in Automatic Duplex Printing lets you print 2-sided documents without having to flip through pages manually, and this can reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%.
Also, enjoy a variety of security features such as password-protected PDFs, this lets you feel secure when creating and distributing your most confidential files though.
Super G3 Ethernet Network High-speed fax also ensures efficient communication and thanks to Dual Color gamut processing technology, each copy of you will preserve the original integrity when you generate exceptional scanning at 3,800 dpi.
Speaking of photos, you can take full advantage of fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology and print your photos wirelessly from various devices like the new iPhone-3G, 3GS and iPod touch compatible with the new Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone App, available for free at the app store.
Want to print without a computer, it does not matter! You can still enjoy the ability to write without a computer via an optional memory card, PictBridge and Bluetooth optionally, while you can view images smoothly on a 2.5″ LCD.
Canon PIXMA MX870 features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- IJ Preview can be used only when performing the installation using the installer.
- The more the image size gets larger, the more it takes to start printing.
e.g.) PC environment: Pen.4 3GHz PC Print data size: 100MB
After spooling, it takes approx. 40 seconds to start printing.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when The current printer driver is already installed, The XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for The XPS printer drivers.
– At The same time as The uninstaller of The printer driver is executed, The XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.