Canon PIXMA MX870 MP Driver (Windows) 1.06
Canon Inc. - 31.72 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.06
Size : 31.72 MB
Date Added : January 29,2016
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MX870
Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office Inkjet All-in-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
PIXMA MX870 is a Wireless Office Inkjet All-in-One Printer that offers the ultimate wireless printing solution to your home or small office.
The Canon MX870 Wireless lets you print from virtually any room in your home with a superb 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution with as little as 1pl ink droplets and five individual ink tank tanks.
Built-in 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder allows you to quickly copy or scan your originals so that you can perform other tasks while the printer is working.
Built-in Automatic Duplex Printing lets you print 2-sided documents without having to flip through pages manually, and this can reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%.
Also, enjoy a variety of security features such as password-protected PDFs, this lets you feel secure when creating and distributing your most confidential files though.
Super G3 Ethernet Network High-speed fax also ensures efficient communication and thanks to Dual Color gamut processing technology, each copy of you will preserve the original integrity when you generate exceptional scanning at 3,800 dpi.
Speaking of photos, you can take full advantage of fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology and print your photos wirelessly from various devices like the new iPhone-3G, 3GS and iPod touch compatible with the new Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone App, available for free at the app store.
Want to print without a computer, it does not matter! You can still enjoy the ability to write without a computer via an optional memory card, PictBridge and Bluetooth optionally, while you can view images smoothly on a 2.5″ LCD.
Canon PIXMA MX870 features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
IJ Network Tool:
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not compete.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the installation after restarting the computer.
- Download / Installation Procedures
Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.