Canon Connect Station App (Android) 2.0.0
Canon Inc. - 56.3 MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.0.0
Size : 56.3 MB
Date Added : March 29,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Android 4.4 and later
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon Connect Station
Canon Connect Station App is a free app which allows you to use your smart device to browse, transfer, and manage images on your Canon photo storage devices (see below for compatible models).
Connect Station App is easy to use: merely launch it to find a photo storage device on your wireless network. Browse your photo storage device’s library and view images full screen. Rename albums and add comments using your smart device’s on-screen keyboard.
Add images from your smart device to your photo storage device’s library, and transfer images from your photo storage device to your smart device.
Canon Connect Station Features:
- Detect and connect to a photo storage device on your wireless network
- Browse and view the photo storage device image library on your smart device
- Select and display the images on the photo storage device on TV with app operation
- Download images from the photo storage device to your smart device
- Upload images from your smart device to the photo storage device
- Edit album names and comments on the photo storage device
- Transferring images via internet
– Login to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY is needed to use Transferring Images Function.
– Wi-Fi environment is recommended.
Compatible File Type
JPEG, CR2 and video files
- In case of the CR2 file, built-in JPEG file will be transferred and saved.
- This application can receive only JPEG format.
- A movie file size that can be sent is maximum 3GB.
- If the application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the use.
- The images include your personal information. Therefore be careful when posting pictures online where many others can view them.
- This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.