Canon Camera Connect App (iOS) 2.2.10
Canon Inc. - 56.5 MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.2.10
Size : 56.5 MB
Date Added : November 20,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : iOS 9.0 or later
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon Camera Connect
Canon Camera Connect is an application to transfer images shot with compatible Canon cameras to smartphone/tablet.
By connecting to a camera with Wi-Fi (direct connection or via wireless router), this application provides the following features:
- Transfer and save camera images to a smartphone.
- Remote shoot with live view imaging of the camera from a smartphone.
This application also provides the following features for compatible cameras.
- Acquire location information from a smartphone and add it to the images on the camera.
- Switch to a Wi-Fi connection from pairing status with a Bluetooth enabled camera.
- Remote release of the camera shutter with a Bluetooth connection.
Features and compatible models
- Wi-Fi connection with the camera for image transfer and remote live view shooting.
- Adding location information to camera images
- Bluetooth connection with enabled cameras
Bluetooth System Requirement
For Bluetooth connection, the camera needs to have a Bluetooth function, and your device needs to have Bluetooth 4.0 or later (supports Bluetooth Low energy technology).
- Bluetooth 4.0 supported devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen. or later, iPod touch 5th gen. or later.
Compatible File Types
JPEG, MP4, MOV
- Importing original RAW (.CR2) files is not supported (RAW files are resized to JPEG).
- MOV files shot with EOS cameras cannot be saved.
- AVCHD files shot with Camcorder cannot be saved.
- If the application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the use.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- In the case of using Power Zoom Adapter, please set the Live View function ON.
- The images may include your personal information such as GPS data. Be careful when posting pictures online where many others can view them.