Canon PIXMA MG5520 Full Driver & Software (Windows) 1.1
Canon Inc. - 49.62 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 49.62 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG5520
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless All-In-One Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier
PIXMA MG5520 is an advanced All-In-One Color Photo Printer with high performance and real comfort. With built-in Wi-Fi technology, Canon MG5520 lets you print and scan wirelessly from anywhere around your home. Prints unlimited borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ size and sharp documents with exceptional quality.
The MG5520 Wireless All-in-One offers the maximum color print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with 2pl technology, five individual ink tanks, and a ChromaLife100+ system.
With a 2.5-inch LCD screen, MG5520 also allows you to preview images before printing, and improve your photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
PIXMA MG5520 also equipped with the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which lets you print photos and documents directly from your mobile device.
MG5520 also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically turns on the printer every time you send photos or documents to be printed. While the built-in Auto Duplex Printing, lets you automatically write on both sides of the paper and can reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%, helping save money and the environment.
PIXMA MG5520 also comes with My Image Garden software featuring all your favorite print features in one easy-to-use software application. My Image Garden is also ready to help you when organizing photos with calendar view and face recognition.
PIXMA MG5520 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed, and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The most appropriate version is installed every time the software is installed.