Canon PIXMA MG2520 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 19.45 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 19.45 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MG2520 All-in-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Copier and Scanner
PIXMA MG2520 is an All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer for you who want to print quality photos and crisp documents. With a hybrid ink system that combines dye ink with vivid colors and black pigment ink for clear and crisp text.
Canon MG2520 All-in-One allows you to produce beautiful prints at home with a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi with Canon FINE head print technology.
Full HD Movie Print lets you convert favorite video clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras, and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints!
The Quiet Mode feature also lets you print at any time without having to worry about disturbing those around you. Plus, the Auto Power On feature will automatically turn on the printer every time you send a photo or document to be printed.
The MG2520 also comes with My Image Garden software that stores all your favorite print features, like Full Filters and Full HD Movie Print, into one easy-to-use software application.
My Image Garden also helps you when organizing photos with calendar view and face recognition. Plus, get creative templates to help inspire your photo projects.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable yet or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as the supported OS. The following problems have been rectified:
- Improper color matching (WIA driver)