Canon PIXMA MG2520 Full Driver & Software (Windows) 1.1
Canon Inc. - 47.15 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 47.15 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG2520 All-in-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Copier and Scanner
PIXMA MG2520 is an All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer for you who want to print quality photos and crisp documents. With a hybrid ink system that combines dye ink with vivid colors and black pigment ink for clear and crisp text.
Canon MG2520 All-in-One allows you to produce beautiful prints at home with a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi with Canon FINE head print technology.
Full HD Movie Print lets you convert favorite video clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras, and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints!
The Quiet Mode feature also lets you print at any time without having to worry about disturbing those around you. Plus, the Auto Power On feature will automatically turn on the printer every time you send a photo or document to be printed.
The MG2520 also comes with My Image Garden software that stores all your favorite print features, like Full Filters and Full HD Movie Print, into one easy-to-use software application.
My Image Garden also helps you when organizing photos with calendar view and face recognition. Plus, get creative templates to help inspire your photo projects.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The most appropriate version is installed every time the software is installed.