Canon PIXMA MX922 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 38.53 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 38.53 MB
Date Added : January 29,2016
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Copier, Scanner, and Fax
PIXMA MX922 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer that offers superior quality and many wireless capabilities to your home office. MX922 Printer has built-in WiFi for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home wirelessly.
It also includes Apple AirPrint compatibility, which lets you quickly print wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device. With Cloud printing capabilities, built-in 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are some fantastic features that let you perform multi-task tasks with ease.
Also, the MX922 also has a 250 sheet high-capacity regular paper cassette so you can always focus on the job and are not afraid to run out of paper! This can bring your office efficiency to a newer level and help reduce costs at the same time.
Wanting superb business document printing and efficiency, the Canon MX922 can produce the maximum color print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi with five individual ink tanks and a choice of high yield black pigment ink tanks to print more documents without having to change pigment black ink often.
Not only that, but MX922 also lets you turn your office into a photo lab. Print photos that look professional, no limit to the size of 8.5 “x 11”.
Enjoy fun printing with My Image Garden software. You’ll be comfortable when organizing and print your photos and easily recognizable with great facial recognition, Calendar Organizations, Prefer Filters, Automatic Layouts Suggestions and more.
PIXMA MX922 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The facility is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable yet or turned-on the power supply still.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable. Etc,
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.
- MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.