Canon PIXMA MX922 Mini Master Setup (Windows) 1.0
Canon Inc. - 45.83 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.0
Size : 45.83 MB
Date Added : October 16,2013
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Copier, Scanner, and Fax
PIXMA MX922 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer that offers superior quality and many wireless capabilities to your home office. MX922 Printer has built-in WiFi for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home wirelessly.
It also includes Apple AirPrint compatibility, which lets you quickly print wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device. With Cloud printing capabilities, built-in 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are some fantastic features that let you perform multi-task tasks with ease.
Also, the MX922 also has a 250 sheet high-capacity regular paper cassette so you can always focus on the job and are not afraid to run out of paper! This can bring your office efficiency to a newer level and help reduce costs at the same time.
Wanting superb business document printing and efficiency, the Canon MX922 can produce the maximum color print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi with five individual ink tanks and a choice of high yield black pigment ink tanks to print more documents without having to change pigment black ink often.
Not only that, but MX922 also lets you turn your office into a photo lab. Print photos that look professional, no limit to the size of 8.5 “x 11”.
Enjoy fun printing with My Image Garden software. You’ll be comfortable when organizing and print your photos and easily recognizable with great facial recognition, Calendar Organizations, Prefer Filters, Automatic Layouts Suggestions and more.
PIXMA MX922 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 75MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, and then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.