Canon PIXMA MG2920 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.80
Canon Inc. - 18.08 MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.80
Size : 18.08 MB
Date Added : January 26,2016
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
Canon PIXMA MG2920
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer with Copier and Scanner
PIXMA MG2920 is a Compatible Inkjet All-in-One Printer that offers great convenience and affordability for your home office use.
Copy scans and prints almost anywhere around your home with its wireless capabilities. Canon MG2920 can produce beautiful photographs at home with a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi.
The PIXMA MG2920 also has the fantastic convenience of the Canon PRINT App application that makes it easy to print photos or documents straight from your mobile device from anywhere.
While with the Cloud printing function, you can print your files using the popular online Cloud service directly from your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app. Plus, with Google Cloud Print you can also print from wherever you are, from apps you use every day.
Highlights additional features including Easy-PhotoPrint+, a feature that makes it easy to edit and print your photos from anywhere you have Internet access.
The MG2920 All-in-one also accommodates XL ink tanks so that you can enjoy more printing and fewer refills. Plus, the Auto Power On feature will automatically turn on the printer every time you send something to be printed.
PIXMA MG2920 Features
- Hybrid Ink System
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast
- High Resolution
- Auto Power On (Wireless)
- My Image Garden
- Full HD Movie Print
- Quiet Mode
- Built-In Wireless
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
- Wireless PictBridge
- Google Cloud Print
- Mobile Device Printing
[Windows 10] – Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
[Windows 10] – Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
(Notice for installation)
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be established.
(Notice for uninstallation)
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.