Canon Quick Menu (Windows) 2.8.5
Canon Inc. - 9.07MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.8.5
Size : 9.07MB
Date Added : March 01,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
(Optional) A quick Menu is a utility software that allows you to easily start the applications and manuals supplied with the printer, or quickly access online product information. In addition, install My Image Garden, and you can enjoy slide shows of images saved on a computer from Image Display.
Canon Quick Menu Software
What to do with the Quick Menu
The Quick Menu consists of the Shortcut Menu, which allows you to start the function you want to use with a single click, and the Image Display, which plays the recommended items and more on the slideshow.
The menu you use often. Add frequently used apps, and more to get started with one click.
Click (Go to Main Menu) to display the Main Menu where all functions are presented.
The screen where the slideshow is displayed. This is available when My Image Garden, an application enriched with useful functions like photo printing and scanning, is installed.
You can display the following items and images in a slideshow.
- Items from collage, calendar, and more are automatically generated by the recommendation function of the My Image Garden item
- Images stored on the computer
When the object or copy you like is found, you can print or edit it with My Image Garden.
- If Solution Menu EX has been installed, it is uninstalled first, and then Quick Menu is introduced.
- It might take a small amount of time to activate Quick Menu depending on the PC.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- The supported models have been added.
- Canon Quick Menu (Windows) 2.8.5
- Canon Quick Menu (Windows) 2.8.0