Canon My Image Garden (Windows) 3.6.1
Canon Inc. - 294.39 MB (Freeware)
Version : 3.6.1
Size : 294.39 MB
Date Added : November 17,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
My Image Garden Software
What Can I Do with My Image Garden Software?
My Image Garden is an application that lets you use photos taken with digital cameras and other images stored on your computer, in many ways for different purposes.
My Image Garden uses a technology called “Image Assorting Technology” which provides the following functions.
- An image analysis function that classifies an image according to a person by detecting the face area in a photo, and also automatically registers pictures and videos to the calendar by identifying information such as date and time of the shooting.
- The recommended item functionality that automatically recommends items where the analyzed images are correctly indicated
You can print various items like collages and cards to take advantage of this technology.
- When CANON iMAGE GATEWAY is opened using Microsoft Edge, images cannot be given to My Image Garden or Easy-PhotoPrint EX, with the message stating that the service is not available.
Use Internet Explorer.
- It might take to install My Image Garden depending on the PC.
- When you download, and print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as the [Select Theme] window of My Image Garden is displayed, the [Printer Setting] window is not shown, and the downloaded images are not displayed in the main window either.
– The downloaded images are stored under [My Pictures] – [My Image Garden]. Specify the downloaded
images from the menu on the left of the window (Global Menu).
- When both of My Image Garden and Easy-PhotoPrint EX are installed on the PC.
If you uninstall Easy-PhotoPrint EX, you might not be able to print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
– Re-install My Image Garden.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.