Canon My Image Garden (Mac) 3.6.3
Canon Inc. - 300.51MB (Freeware)
Version : 3.6.3
Size : 300.51MB
Date Added : December 15,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
(Optional) My Image Garden is a handy software application that allows you only to organize and print your photos. Use your photos to create attractive collages, greeting cards, and other items. Depending on the models you use, you can perform scanning from My Image Garden. A full user guide for My Image Garden is available for download via our user guide section of this website.
My Image Garden Software
What Can I Do with My Image Garden Software?
My Image Garden is an application that lets you use photos taken with digital cameras and other images stored on your computer, in many ways for different purposes.
My Image Garden uses a technology called “Image Assorting Technology” which provides the following functions.
- An image analysis function that classifies an image according to a person by detecting the face area in a photo, and also automatically registers pictures and videos to the calendar by identifying information such as date and time of the shooting.
- The recommended item functionality that automatically recommends items where the analyzed images are correctly indicated
You can print various items like collages and cards to take advantage of this technology.
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
- OS X El Capitan v10.11
- OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
- OS X Mavericks v10.9.5
- OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
- From the Ver.3.5.0, OS X v10.7.5 will not be supported.
- When you download, and print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as the [Select Theme] window of My Image Garden is displayed, the [Printer Setting] window is not displayed, and the downloaded images are not displayed in the main window either.
The downloaded images are stored under \Users\user\Pictures\My Image Garden. Specify the downloaded images from the menu on the left of the window (Global Menu).
- When both of My Image Garden and Easy-PhotoPrint EX are installed in the PC.
If you uninstall Easy-PhotoPrint EX, you might not be able to print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
Re-install My Image Garden.
- In the models which CUPS driver or ICA driver are not provided, My Image Garden can be used only in the environment where AirPrint is supported. Select [Preferences] -> [General] in My Image Garden, make check into [Print/scan using AirPrint].
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- The failure that occurs only under macOS Mojave (10.14) environment is modified.