Canon MP Navigator EX (Mac) 5.0.4
Canon Inc. - 35.42 MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.0.4
Size : 35.42 MB
Date Added : September 20,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.7 to macOS 10.13
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This application software allows you to scan, save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach images to e-mail using this application software.
Canon MP Navigator EX Software
What Is MP Navigator EX Software?
MP Navigator EX is Canon software that allows you to scan, print and save images and documents. With this app, you can also edit images, or attach pictures to e-mail. This facility is suitable even for beginners while editing scanned images with ease.
What Can You Do With This Software?
This software allows you to scan multiple documents at once, or scan images more significantly than Platen. You can also save scanned pictures, paste them into an e-mail or print them using the available applications.
After you save the image after using the Auto Image improvement function, you can not use the Auto Image Repair feature back to the same model. Also, the Auto Image Repair function is not available if the image is enhanced or repaired using software or digital cameras manufactured by other companies.
[OS v10.12/10.13] – The slide bar on the screen for correcting or enhancing Images is incorrectly displayed.
[OS v10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13] – When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed, and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
- While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
- Select [Open].
- “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
From the Ver.5.0.3, OS X v10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6.8 will not be supported.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- Canon MP Navigator EX (Mac) 5.0.4