Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac) 4.7.1
Canon Inc. - 5.61MB (Freeware)
Version : 4.7.1
Size : 5.61MB
Date Added : December 15,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This application software allows you to configure the network settings of your selected model.
What is IJ Network Software?
IJ Network Tool is a utility that lets you view and change the network settings of the machine. It is installed when the device is set.
- To change the printer’s network settings using the IJ Network Tool, it must be connected via a LAN.
- If No Driver is displayed for the name, associate the port with the printer.
- If Not Found is displayed for the status, check the followings:
– The access point is turned on.
– When using wired LAN, the LAN cable is connected correctly.
- If the printer on a network is not detected, make sure that the printer is turned on, then click Update. It may take several minutes to identify printers. If the printer is not yet identified, connect the machine and the computer with a USB cable, then click Update.
- If the printer is being used from another computer, a screen is displayed informing you of this condition.
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- macOS Sierra v10.12
- OS X El Capitan v10.11
- OS X Yosemite v10.10
- OS X Mavericks v10.9
- OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- OS X Lion v10.7.5
The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
- From the Ver.4.5.0, OS X v10.5.8/10.6.8 will not be supported.
- Execute the following file to launch Network Tool:
/Applications/Canon Utilities/IJ Network Tool/Canon IJ Network Tool.app
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
- 64bit has been supported.
- Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac) 4.7.1
- Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac) 4.7.0a