Canon Print Service App (Android) 2.5.0
Canon Inc. (Freeware)
Version : 2.5.0
Date Added : December 19,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Android 4.4 and later
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon Print Service
Canon Print Service is software that can print directly from the menus of applications that support Android’s printing subsystem. It can print from smartphones and tablets using Canon printers connected to wireless networks.
- Switching between color and black-and-white printing
- 2-sided printing
- Two on one sheet
- Borderless printing
- Stapling pages
- Setting paper types
- Secure printing
- Department ID management
- PDF direct printing
- Printer discovery by specifying IP address
- Recall from the share menu
- Items that can be set vary depending on the printer you are using.
If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 6 or earlier installed:
You need to activate the Canon Print Service for printing using it. The Canon Print Service is not activated immediately after installation. Activate it using one of the following methods.
– Tap the icon displayed in the notification area immediately after installation, and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
– Tap [Settings] > [Printing] > [Canon Print Service], and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
- If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 7 or later installed, the service is automatically activated after installation.
- Terminals with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) or later installed.”