Canon PRINT Business App (iOS) 5.0.1
Canon Inc. - 43.8 MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.0.1
Size : 43.8 MB
Date Added : September 15,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : iOS 9.0 or later
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PRINT Business App
Canon PRINT Business is a free application that enables you to print photographs and documents, read scanned data, upload to cloud storage services, etc. on a Canon laser multi-function device or laser printer from an iPhone or iPad.
- Print scanned data, images, documents, camera roll photos, and web pages.
- Read scanned data from a multi-function device.
- Image capture with a camera.
- Extract characters from data and create text-searchable PDF files by connecting with Readiris for iPad (iPad only).
- Work with files in local or cloud storage.
- Automatically detect multi-function devices and printers on a network, or manually search for them by specifying an IP address or DNS.
- Search multi-function devices and printers and initiate the direct connection via Bluetooth.
- Touch the mobile terminal to log in to the multi-function device and printer (Bluetooth installed machine).
- Register multi-function devices and printers with a QR code.
- Check the print settings, and print data held on a multi-function device or printer.
- Use the address book of a mobile terminal in place of the address book registered in a multi-function device.
- Check the condition of a multi-function device or printer in detail, such as device status, etc., via its Remote UI.
Functions that can be used vary according to the device, the firmware version of the invention, and device settings you are using.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
- Color imageRUNNER series
- Color imageCLASS series
- imageRUNNER series
- imageCLASS series
- imagePRESS series
- Laser Shot series
- i-SENSYS series
- Satara series
- LBP series
Some device models do not support Canon PRINT Business. Check the list of supported device models on the Canon PRINT Business support page of the Canon website.
- For printing with PIXMA series, MAXIFY series or SELPHY series devices, use Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY.
- For scanning with imageFORMULA series devices, use CaptureOnTouch Mobile.
- Your iPhone or iPad must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- LAN or wireless LAN must connect your multi-function device and the access point.
Items That Can Be Set to the Print Function
Output Method, Department ID Management, Output Size, Copies, Print Range, Source, Select Color, 2-Sided, Staple, two on 1
- Items that can be set vary according to each printer model.
Items That Can Be Set To the Scan Function
Color/Select Color, Resolution, Original Size/Scan Size, File Format, 2-Sided Original/2-Sided, Original Type, Density, Original Placement
- Available settings differ depending on the device model.
- Supports iOS 11
- Fixed minor bugs