Canon PRINT Business App (Android) 5.0.0
Canon Inc. - Varies with device (Freeware)
Version : 5.0.0
Size : Varies with device
Date Added : December 25,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Android 4.0 and later
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PRINT Business
Canon PRINT Business is a free application that enables you to print photographs and documents, read scanned data, upload to cloud storage services, etc. on a Canon laser multi-function device or laser printer from an Android terminal.
- Automatically detect multi-function devices and printers on a network, or manually search for them by specifying an IP address or DNS.
- Check the condition of a multi-function device or printer in detail, such as device status, etc., via its Remote UI.
- Use the address book of a mobile terminal in place of the address book registered in a multi-function device.
- Search multi-function devices and printers and start the direct connection with Bluetooth.
- Check the print settings of, and print, data held in a multi-function device or printer.
- Auto start and device registration and printing for apps using NFC.
- Register multi-function devices and printers with a QR code.
- Read scanned data from a multi-function device.
- Print scanned data, images, and documents.
- Work with files in local or cloud storage.
- Image capture with a camera.
-That functions that can be used vary according to the model, settings, and firmware version of the multi-function device or printer.
-Features that use Bluetooth are supported by terminals with Android 5.1 or later installed.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
- Color imageRUNNER series
- Color imageCLASS series
- imageRUNNER series
- imageCLASS series
- imagePRESS series
- Laser Shot series
- i-SENSYS series
- Satara series
- LBP series
Some device models do not support Canon PRINT Business. Check the list of supported device models on the Canon PRINT Business support page of the Canon website.
For printing with PIXMA series, MAXIFY series or SELPHY series devices, use Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY.
For scanning with imageFORMULA series devices, use CaptureOnTouch Mobile.
- The printer panel login function is added.
- The image correction mode for a whiteboard is added to read images from a camera.
- Printing data on an SD card is supported.
- Additional multi-function devices and printers are supported.
- Fixed minor bugs