Canon PIXMA MG5520 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) 126.96.36.199
Canon Inc. - 15.88 MB (Freeware)
Version : 188.8.131.52
Size : 15.88 MB
Date Added : October 17,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.7 to macOS 10.13
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless All-In-One Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier
PIXMA MG5520 is an advanced All-In-One Color Photo Printer with high performance and real comfort. With built-in Wi-Fi technology, Canon MG5520 lets you print and scan wirelessly from anywhere around your home. Prints unlimited borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ size and sharp documents with exceptional quality.
The MG5520 Wireless All-in-One offers the maximum color print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with 2pl technology, five individual ink tanks, and a ChromaLife100+ system.
With a 2.5-inch LCD screen, MG5520 also allows you to preview images before printing, and improve your photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
PIXMA MG5520 also equipped with the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which lets you print photos and documents directly from your mobile device.
MG5520 also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically turns on the printer every time you send photos or documents to be printed. While the built-in Auto Duplex Printing lets you automatically write on both sides of the paper and can reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%, helping save money and the environment.
PIXMA MG5520 also comes with My Image Garden software featuring all your favorite print features in one easy-to-use software application. My Image Garden is also ready to help you when organizing photos with calendar view and face recognition.
PIXMA MG5520 Features
- Five Individual Ink Tank System
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast
- Borderless Photos Fast
- Scanning Resolution
- Hybrid Ink System
- High Resolution
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing
- Auto Power On
- My Image Garden
- Snap Edge
- Full HD Movie Print
- Quiet Mode
- PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)
- Mobile Device Printing
- Cloud Link Printing
- Google Cloud Print
- Print from Email
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13] – Phenomenon: When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated. Solution: In the [Print & Fax] window, click the “+” button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the “-” button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13] – (Phenomenon) The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard. (Preventive action) Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13] – When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13] – When printing from some applications, the check box for [Do not show again] in a message box is only available in the application currently used. Also, once you enable [Do not show again], you will not see the message box(the message box will not be displayed again.).
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13] – Phenomenon – Immediately after the OS installation, when launching the driver’s help from TextEdit or Preview without printing, the message “The selected topic is currently unavailable…” is displayed. Therefore, the driver’s help is not displayed.
Solution: Try either of the following methods: Launch the driver’s help after printing. Launch the support from the application software other than TextEdit and Preview, then open the driver’s help.
Support for Canon PIXMA MG5500 series
Version 184.108.40.206(Standard) This is a printer driver for your selected model. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. History
- [Ver.220.127.116.11] - The robustness improved.
- [Ver.18.104.22.168a] - macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- [Ver.22.214.171.124] - macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- [Ver.126.96.36.199] - OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS. - OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- [Ver.10.84.2.0] - The internal modules have been updated.
- [Ver.10.84.1.0] - OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.