Canon Print App (Android) Varies with device
Canon Inc. - Varies with device (Freeware)
Version : Varies with device
Size : Varies with device
Date Added : November 30,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Android 4.1 and later
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
Easily print your favorite Facebook and Instagram memories right from your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is the print and scans app for PIXMA, MAXIFY, and SELPHY from your Android smartphone & tablet.
- Available for devices with an ARM processor only.
- Functions and services may not be available for all printers or in all countries, regions, and environments.
- Only JPEG files supported.
- Incorrect print results may occur if data does not display correctly on the screen.
- Function available for Android 5.1 and later. This service is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices
- The feature is available for smartphones and tablets with NFC.
- Photo Print – Photo trimming is available – Easily print up to 39 different photos at a time
- Document Print – Print PDF files & Microsoft Office documents
- Webpage Print – Easily print web pages from “Share.”
- Scan – Seamlessly scan & save documents and photos as PDF or JPEG
- Cloud – Link to PIXMA Cloud Link service – Print pictures and reports from select social media platforms and storage sites, as well as crafts from CREATIVE PARK with PIXMA Cloud Link from just about anywhere
- Copy – You can adjust your copy settings from your smartphone or tablet – Especially helpful on printers that don’t have an LCD screen
- Smartphone Copy – Take a picture of a document with your smart device and apply auto skew correction for a print
- Printer Settings – Allows you to check your Ink levels, ink model number, buy ink and access an online manual for your printer
- Bluetooth setup – Allows you to print and scan without registering your printer easily, receive error messages, and skip password entry when copying by a remote user interface
- NFC-touch print and scan – Touch your device to the NFC enabled printer after selecting photos to print from the “Photo Print” app – Set a document to be scanned and touch your device displaying “Scan” on this application to an NFC enabled printer.