Canon PIXMA G1200 Printer Driver (Windows) 2.91
Canon Inc. - 12.92 MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.91
Size : 12.92 MB
Date Added : November 11,2016
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA G1200 Mega Tank Inkjet Printer
PIXMA G1200 is a Mega Tank Inkjet Printer that can create many high-quality prints at low cost. Canon PIXMA G1200 can do the job up to 30 sets of conventional ink cartridges.
That means 6,000 sharp black sharp pages and 7,000 pages of vivid colors. Which means you do not have to run out of ink for a long time because you will not run out of time anytime soon! Even better, the ink will not dry out between uses because the ink delivery system is sealed with air.
Plus, this feature is clear, front-faced, refillable ink tank that makes it easy to keep an eye on your ink supplies. But the print quantity is not the whole story, so its print quality, because PIXMA G1200 printer uses hybrid ink formulation that creates deep black color and vibrant color.
The PIXMA G1200 printer even prints beautiful frameless photos. For pretty good and plenty of output, the Canon PIXMA G1200 MegaTank inkjet printer is pretty simple for you.
PIXMA G1200 Features
- Conveniently view and refill ink with Integrated Ink Tanks.
- Print detailed documents with Sharp Black Text from the pigment black ink.
- Ink is equivalent to 30 conventional ink cartridge sets.
- Never wait for your prints with Fast Print Speeds up to 8.8 ipm (Black) / 5.0 ipm (Color).
- Print beautiful Borderless Photos effortlessly.
- [Windows 10] Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10] Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances. In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- Supports for Canon PIXMA G1000 series