Canon PIXMA MP280 Printer Driver (Windows) 1.03
Canon Inc. - 21.98 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.03
Size : 21.98 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MP280 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printers
PIXMA MP280 is a compact, stylish and high-quality Inkjet Photo All-In-One that fits every area of your home. Maximum 4800 x 1200 dpi color combined with Canon’s Hybrid Ink System patented. So you will have black pigment ink for sharp text and dye ink for beautiful photos up to 8.5 “x 11” all with exceptional quality. The all-new Full HD Movie Print tool converts your favorite HD movie moments captured with Canon EOS or PowerShot cameras into beautiful borderless photo prints!
MP280 also features Auto Photo Fix II. This technology automatically analyzes and implements image correction, red-eye removal and multi-zone exposure correction for beautiful images. When printing your photos, realize the power of ChromaLife100 + when using original Canon photo and photo paper so your photos can be shared and maintained for generations.
For the scanner inside you, the all-new Auto Document Fix automatically provides advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction for easy-to-read text, and images that keep the tone and color contrast. While Auto Scan Mode automatically recognizes the original type, then scans and saves the appropriate settings. Do you want to print from the web easily? Canon Easy-WebPrint EX lets you write what you want from the network. Collect, combine and edit multiple web pages while creating your layouts with text and images.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Features
- Terrific Resolution
- High-Performance Ink Cartridges
- Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast
Ease of Use
- Full HD Movie Print
- 7 Segment LED
- Auto Photo Fix II
- Auto Document Fix
- Auto Scan Mode
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Quick Start
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- [Windows 10] Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10] Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
Canon PIXMA MP280 series